You don't know what to do for dinner but don't want to go out to get ingredients? Why not make this potato cake with basically all the ingredients you got at home. If you don't have something that is listed here... Don't add it or change it up. This is a vegetarian dinner but of course, you could toss in some bacon or alike ;) #recipe #yummy
6-7 big potatoes, chopped
250 gr feta cheese | 9 oz
200 ml vegetable oil | 1 cup
100 ml milk | 1/2 cup
300 gr flour | 2 1/2 cup
1 package baking powder
250 gr yogurt | 9 oz
some dill (fresh or frozen)
pepper and salt
*How to make it*
1. Pour the yogurt, milk, oil, and eggs into a bowl and whisk it for a bit.
2. Add the grated onion and some dill it. Squeeze or chop feta cheese into the mixture.
3. Season generously (potatoes take lots of salt). Whisk again.
4. Put the baking powder into the flour and pour that into the mixture as well. At the very end fold in the potatoes until it is thoroughly mixed.
5. Put the mixture into a well-oiled baking pan and spread this so it is in an equal thickness.
6. Bake at 170 degrees Celsius / 340 Fahrenheit until the potatoes are soft. Check that by poking them with a toothpick.
* Add sesame seeds and/or shredded cheese on top before sending it off to the oven.
* None of the ingredients are set in stone. The potatoes here are raw but you can use leftover boiled potatoes as well.
* Spice it up with peppers, celery or leek! Chop them in small pieces and toss them in as well.
free music by bensound.com
I may suck at piping but you just need some kind of buttercream :D This cream is a bit lighter than the regular buttercream (or at least I tell myself that). #recipe #yummy
Skip the making of the pudding - 2:01
If you make the pudding from scratch:
60 gr flour |1/2 cup
2 egg yolks
900 ml milk | 30.4 oz
300 gr sugar |1 1/2 cup
+ 250 gr butter | 1 cup
Food coloring, extracts or cacao are optional!
How to make it
0. If you have instant pudding, prepare that according to the instructions and skip to step 4.
1. Put the dry ingredients into a bowl and add the egg yolks and a bit of the 900 ml milk to dissolve this.
2. Get the rest of the milk to boil and pour the milky mixture into it.
3. Constantly stir until it boils. Let boil for a minute or two and turn the stove off.
4. Close the pudding with a plastic wrap when it is still hot. Or get the thick skin/film off the pudding with a spoon once it has cooled off.
5. Whisk the butter until it gets fluffy and white.
6. Gradually add the pudding while continuously whisking the butter.
*Add food coloring if you desire.
*Store in a fridge!
Contact Us via
music by bensound.com
I have always loved gummies and it was high time that I started making them. But please keep in mind that all galantines and/or agar agar might react differently to other liquids. #yummy #recipe
Down here I have my ratios, which worked well enough for my gummies.
For the Fanta ones
110 ml/1 cup to ½ a tablespoon / 1 ½ teaspoons
For the coffee gummies
110 ml/1 cup to 2 teaspoons
Free music by bensound.com
I said it is Turkish but of course, pretty much every country in this region claims to own it. But who cares? It tastes amazing and is easy to make *looking at croissant* #recipe #yummy
(yields about 50 pieces, half the amounts if you want less)
400 ml milk | 2 cups
200 ml water | 1 cup
200 ml oil | 1 cup
1 tablespoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
1 cube or two packages dry yeast
1 kg kilo flour | 2.2 lbs flour | 8 cups
Sesame seeds and black sesame seeds for the topping (optional)
Fill it with whatever your hearts (or in this case, your stomach) desires!
How to make it
1. Add the sugar, salt, a good portion of the flour, oil, dry yeast, milk, water and finally one egg and the egg white of the other and knead it.
2. Gradually add flour until the dough doesn’t stick to your hands or the bowl anymore.
3. Spread a bit of flour over the dough and cover it with a wet cloth. Let it rest in a warm place for at least half an hour.
4. Get small pieces of the dough and form some flat ovals. Put a little bit of your filling, close them. Place them on a baking sheet.
5. Add a tablespoon of vegetable oil to the leftover egg yolk and whisk it. Then cover the Poğaça with the egg mixture.
6. Sprinkles sesame and some black sesame seeds onto them (optional).
7. Bake at 170 degrees Celsius / 340 F for 15-20 minutes or until they get a golden brown color.
*If you have the feeling you baked too many: Just toss them into the freezer. I always like to make much more so that I have a breakfast to go when I don’t have the time or just don’t feel like it.
*Do NOT store in the fridge! They get dry pretty fast. So as long as it isn’t abnormally hot you should keep them in an airtight container.
Contact Us via
Free Music by bensound.com
Sound effects by https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/soundeffects (Metal Thud)