- Telegram: www.t.me/Agorise
- Keybase/KBFS: keybase.io/team/Agorise
Mobile wallets come and go. Pick one that doesn't rely on centralised exchanges, a company, an investor, bridges, banks or even a working network connection. Leave the system.
Is your wallet open source? Does it support thousands of coins? Does it allow you to HTLC Atomic Swap peer-to-peer with other blockchains? Does your current wallet rely on a blockchain that can be 51% attacked by a central banker with unlimited resources?
The BiTSy wallet let's you trade with whoever you want, whenever you want, without relying on any third parties at all, and without even having a decent internet connection.
**In this month's release of BiTSy:**
* Added our new "Node Hopping" algorithm (over 2 years in development and refinement)
* Stealthily seeks out, and keeps you connected to the fastest connection across potentially hundreds of nodes in your area
* Transactions are fully confirmed on-chain in 3 seconds or less, eliminating wait and risk, and making double-spends impossible
* Brandable (we can add your company logo, color theme, etc)
* Day and Night modes
* Integrate our HTLC Atomic Swaps library (final testing now)
* Add real-time Net Worth and Holdings charts
* Migrate Java core to Kotlin Multi-Platform (KMP) for iOS/Swift release
* Integrate our C-IPFS library (so app store approvals, http and dns are no longer needed)
Leave the system.