(1) The questions politicians put to us are over-simplified.
(2) They drive us to an either-or decision, as revealed in elections.
(3) The freedom to say NO is systematically de-platformed.
(4) This is intended to demonstrate the power of the questioner, the State.
(5) It turns saying NO into a venture that only one in a hundred will dare.
Read more https://www.jmk.info/p/24-steps-to-revolt-against-democracy
(After Ernst Jünger, The Forest Passage)
Buy Me a Coffee https://www.buymeacoffee.com/conradspeaks
Email me: email@example.com