Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered brings back Quantic Dream's 2005 interactive drama with updated graphics, for the android/Ios.
Originally released in 2005, Fahrenheit (known as Indigo Prophecy in North America) was a breakthrough in interactive narrative, teetering between the worlds of cinema and gaming while also embracing them, carving its own unique genre in the entertainment landscape. This newly remastered edition features updated graphics, a streamlined user interface custom-made for the touch screen, and full controller support.
With a rich multilayered narrative, innovative presentation, and a chilling musical score by famed Hollywood composer Angelo Badalementi, Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered serves as the definitive version of the supernatural murder mystery and (re)introduces the groundbreaking title to old and new fans alike.
• Interactive Drama — An intuitive control scheme and spectacular split-screen presentation complement the game's mysterious noir narrative.
• Extensive Replayability — With branching dialog and multiple endings, each playthrough of the game yields a different outcome.
• Multiple Characters — Take control of the narrative through four different playable characters, each illuminating a different perspective of the story.
• Fully Voiced Script — Every line from the extensive script is voiced by professional actors in English, French, German, and Spanish*.
• Cinematic Score — Fahrenheit features a fully orchestrated [check] score composed by Angelo Badalamenti, famous for his extensive work with director David Lynch.
*Voice audio files require a FREE in-game download for languages other than English.
• High-definition Graphics — Nearly all of the in-game textures have been meticulously recreated in HD for mobile and desktop.
• Elegant Touch Controls — An intuitive control scheme has been implemented that works on both phone and tablets, and brings the player closer to the narrative.
• Controller Support — Support for MFi hardware controllers on Android/iOS
• Live Graphics Comparison — Players can switch between the updated visuals and the original art assets with the touch of a button.
Sub : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcTg...
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)