The effete impotence of mainstream conservatism is perhaps no better embodied than by Douglas Murray. Absolutely ridiculous.
1. We should accept that Trump lost, even though there's massive evidence of vote fraud
2. We should wonder how a man as uncouth as Trump "could ever achieve public office" (even though you've spent the last 4 years lauding him)
3. Biden won - but only by a little bit!
4. Trump did exceptionally well among Hispanic and black Americans
5. The Left are the real racists
6. The demographic among which Trump most lost support was white men, and this is very interesting, but we'll say nothing about it
7. We should hope that Joe Biden, the direct beneficiary of electoral corruption, does something about electoral corruption.