After 14 years finally, Kingdom Hearts 3 is out! I am super hyped and can’t wait to get my hands on it. Of course, I had to celebrate the release of the game and Baymax was just the right choice for me! #baymax #recipe
Timestamp for ganache - 2:23
Timestamp for cake building - 3:02
180 gr flour - 1 1/2 cup
300 gr sugar - 1 1/2 cup
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 pinch of salt
300 gr bittersweet choc - 10.5 oz
300 gr heavy cream - 10.5 oz
Lots of white fondant
a bit of black fondant
How to make it
If you don’t buy the sponge cake:
1. Separate the eggs into two bowls.
2. Add 200 gr sugar to the egg yolk and mix it until the sugar dissolves. This can take a few minutes.
3. Add 100gr sugar and a pinch of salt to the egg whites and beat that until it is fluffy.
4. Pour the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture and fold it in.
5. Sift in the flour with a teaspoon baking powder and fold that in as well.
6. Pour in the vegetable oil and fold again.
7. Pour the dough into a wide tray which you have laid out with baking paper and bake at about 170C for 30-35 minutes.
1. Simmer the heavy cream.
2. Add the chocolate into the heavy cream and stir until it is melted.
3. Let it cool out completely.
4. Fluff it up with your mixer and it gets a lighter color.
Contact Us via