Everyone loves brownies, so it feels natural for an almond enthusiast to make an ALMOND BLONDIE :D #recipe #foodporn
200 gr ground almonds | 2 cups
75 gr butter | 1/3 cup
1 teaspoon fine salt (half as a topping – optional)
225 gr sugar | 1 cup
50 gr flour | 1/4 cup
2-3 drops almond extract
sliced or chopped almonds (as the topping)
How to make it
1. Melt the butter and turn the stove off
2. Add sugar and mix it.
3. Add the eggs into the dough, then the almond extract. Add HALF of the TEAspoon of salt.
4. Put flour and mix thoroughly.
5. Pour into tray/pan of choice and sprinkle your sliced or chopped almonds
6. (Optional!) Sprinkle the other half of the salt on the dough.
7. Bake at about 170 C / 340 F for about 30 minutes until the blondie has a golden color.
*Grind your salt yourself if you want to put it onto the dough. If you don’t want to do that step, you don’t need to grind the salt at all. It’ll dissolve in the dough well enough.