1. Download CPU Z ( just for know what your android type)
2. Download AnLinux.
3. Download Termux.
4. Open Termux an write pkg upgrade and click enter.
5. After Progress 4 finished write apt update and click enter.
6. After Progress 5 finished write apt upgrade and click enter.
7. After Progress 6 finished, open AnLinux.
8. In first time in AnLinux, choose I Understand and click close.
9. In AnLinux click Menu and choose Dashboard, in Dashboard menu click choose and new pop up open and choose Ubuntu (Recomended for Beginner) and clik ok. After that click copy and going to termux for paste.
10. In Termux paste the code from AnLinux and click Enter. Wait the progrress until finished 100%.
11. After the Progress 10 Finished write ./start-ubuntu.sh and click enter. Wait the progress until finished. After Finished go to An Linux
12. In AnLinux clik Menu and choose SSH. in Menu Setup SSH click choose and new pop up open and choose Ubuntu and clik Ok. After That click copy and go to termux for paste.
13. In Termux paste the code from AnLinux and click Enter. Wait the progrress until finished 100%.
14. After the Progress 13 Finished going to AnLinux.
15. In AnLinux Click Menu and choose Desktop Environtment. After it new pop up open and click ok. the pop up notify that this process requires a large enough memory capacity.
16. Still in menu setup desktop, click choose in step 1 and new pop up open and choose Ubuntu clik Ok.
17. After progress 16 finished click choose in step 2 and new pop up open and choose xfce4 (recommended).
18. After the progress 17 finished clik copy and go to termux for paste.
19. In termux paste the code from AnLinux and click enter.
20. During the installation process there will be a choice of language and type of keyboard. Select the language and type of keyboard that matches what you are using.
21. After the language and keyboard selection process is complete the installation will continue and you will be asked to enter a password. enter a password that is easy for you to remember.
22. After instalation finished, write apt-get upgrade and click enter.
23. In the termux after Progress 22 finished copy the script below :
apt-get install git build-essential cmake libuv1-dev libmicrohttpd-dev libssl-dev libhwloc-dev
24. In the termux after Progress 23 finished copy the script below (i used xmrig) :
git clone https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig.git
25. After instalation xmrig finished write "cd xmrig" and click enter.
26. Write "mkdir build" and click enter.
27. Write "cd build" and click enter.
28. Write "cmake .." and click enter.
29. Write "make" and click enter.
30. Now it's time to mine, copy your monero script in termux and click enter. I used script below :
./xmrig -o pool.minexmr.com:4444 -u Wallet Address.Worker Name